Discover Apulia, renting a beautiful villa at the gates of the white city: Ostuni.
Who has never heard of Ostuni.. the magnificent white city, the pearl of Salento that today is one of the most popular tourist destinations in Salento by travelers from around the world. It is a characteristic village in the province of Brindisi which rises on the last slopes of the Murgia and is one of the most famous places of the Salento peninsula, located more than 200 meters above sea level.
Ostuni is the panoramic city par excellence and the fundamental characteristic of the historical center is the whitewashing of houses up to the roofs. The use of lime is intended to ensure greater brightness in narrow and narrow areas. But in ancient times lime was used to prevent the plague from spreading to the point of destroying the entire population. Precisely for this Ostuni has been renamed White City or City Crib, and this is the feature that will make it unforgettable for visitors.
Experience the 360 degree Puglia:
discover the beauties of Ostuni, sleep in a cottage and then awaken the 5 senses with the Opera in The Kitchen experience.
- Cooking course according to ancient traditions
- Dinner at sunset with tasting of selected wines
- Performance of the most beautiful arias of the Italian Opera with professional musicians
- Private transfer on request
- Limited number of participants to reserve an intimate atmosphere
- Joinable events and private events on request
Live your experience with Opera in The Kitchen in Puglia.